While you have an idea of preparing a website, there are lots of things that are necessary to make in considerations. From all the things, choosing good elements of the homepage is very necessary. The homepage is the first thing that your users see while landing on your website the first time. So designing and developing a perfect home page in such a way that your users get the information very quickly that they want to get.
First, you should have to very clear about your idea and brand. For this, you have to consider follows.
- What you include on a website or provide that peoples come to your website.
- what solutions you provide to your customers.
- how you made a client relationship, so they connected to you regularly.
- How you engage your user’s attention.
- Analyzing the most occurred problems and providing solutions.
A clean and clear header represents:
- Site Logo
- Tag Line
- Primary Navigation (Main Navigation that contains most important links od core destinations)
- Secondary Navigation. (Login etc)
- Search Box
- Top Bar with Social icon, Short description line, Phone number, Email.
Make navigation that is easy to follow by users. Choose Navigation labels that are more prominent and represent the service clearly.
Core Elements of Perfect Home Page
- Slider or Banner: Banner or slider is a very important element of the homepage. use it represents the core idea or services on which your website is based and also attach a further hyperlink on banner such as contact us or to the services page.
- Introduction text or video
- The main text that features your website
- Services you provides
- Call to action
- Gallery, Activities, Testimonials
- Short description of the company, Partners
- Contact us
Elements of a Footer
- Contact Information
- Important Links
These are the some of the things to take in considerations while preparing a Perfect Home Page.