Things to have in a Good Web Design
Web design is a building block of any website. This is the thing that the user interacts first when he opens the website. As we know the first impression is the last impression. So our web design should be like that so it ables to catch the user’s attention. From the good web design, we just don’t mean about the looks of the website. But your website design is in such a way that so users can have better user experience with your website. So that they can interact with your website very easily and get the required information. The user engagement is very important for every website owner and web design plays a very important role to engage your users.
A Good Web Design Must Have The Following Things
- A good structure to present information: A web design is in such a way that so the user can easily get the information that they want. Please do not overlook the website. Choose a design that clearly the content that you want to publish. A very well planned information architecture is required for good web designs.
- Responsive Web Design: Every website should design in a way that it would adapt to every screen device. Many website designs look over the top on desktop. But adjusting the design on Mobile and Ipad is very hard for the developer. So your web designs in such a way that it can easily be adaptable for any screen.
- Formatted Content: Content should be well formatted and user-friendly.
- Typography: We consider typography a very important aspect of any web designs. the looks and cleaning of the website directly depend on the typography. Choose a font that looks cleaner. So the user can easily read it.
- Colors: Colors of the website also plays a very important role. Choose a color that looks clean. Choosing a light and dark combination is a good idea
- Images: Choose relevant images only that explain your content. Don’t use the images above the required needs because it adds loads to your website.
- Videos: Adding a video on a web page is very good. It helps to explain your idea better. But like images don’t overload videos on the web page it adds load to website.
- Clean Code: Your code should be clean and precise.
- Web Design is according to SEO Rules: Like including headings, subheadings, etc.
- A proper navigation.