The clients that are not aware of WordPress always ask a question what is WordPress Plugins and what are the uses of it. Plugins are an important part of WordPress and are essential for building WordPress websites. So we will explain what are the WordPress plugins and when to use it. There are a number of plugins in the WordPress market some of them are paid and some are premium.
WordPress Plugins are a type of apps that just needs to install and allows you to add new features and functionality to your website. WordPress Plugins are prebuilt software that runs on your server and works with WordPress so that you can expand your site features. Like we use a woo-commerce plugin to make our website online store. You can easily install plugins by going to WordPress dashboard and then got to plugins next select add new and then search your plugin. Once you found the plugin click on install and then activate. Now after activating the plugin, you are able to use it.
A plugin is a piece of software containing a group of functions that can be added to a WordPress website and allows you to expand the features of the websites.
Benefits of using WordPress Plugins:
- For any kind of requirement, there is a Plugin
- Meet your changing requirements
- Free and low-cost options available
- Plugin Information and Demos are openly available
- Easy to add to your WordPress website
Disadvantages of using WordPress Plugins:
- Degrade Website Performance
- Security problems
- Website Crash
How to Overcome Disadvantage?
- Use the plugins that only need
- Uninstall the plugin that has no use.
- Remove the inactive plugins.
- Keeps the plugin updated.